Today, the idea of a healthy lifestyle becomes very popular. More and more people start thinking about healthier cooking and eating, discover different diets, and look for organic products. This is due to a certain fashion, of course, but such trend is very useful for society in general.
It seems that eating healthier is more complicated than “usual” meals, but in reality, this is not the case. In the majority of cases, this means eating the same dishes and products, but cooking them in a different way. Also, healthy eating suggest consumption of fresh food, like more fruit and vegetables. Different smoothies are extremely popular, because they allow to create tasty mixes from fresh fruit that are easy to eat on the go.
Juices play an important role in healthy eating as well. It is claimed that fresh ones are more useful than canned, and this is obvious, since canned may include too much sugar. As a result, many people start thinking whether they should buy a juice squeezer, or not. To make an informed choice, check out our quick review of pros and cons.
Is Juicer Worth Buying?
Juicer, or liquidizer, is a handy tool in case you really want to make juices on a regular basis. otherwise, all the rest of its features and characteristics does not make sense to discuss. So, you should purchase one if you already like drinking juices, or you have a strong intention to do that every day in the future. In this case, you have to know that:
- the main advantage of the liquidizer is that you can get juice out of almost any fruit or vegetable. Some models are better, some are worse, but they all make juice and this is good.
- in general, more expensive items are both more efficient and easier to clean. Less expensive may be pain in the ass in certain aspects.
- all juicers take a lot of space in the kitchen, so keeping them on the table is not an option.
- they all make a lot of noise, so please be aware of it beforehand.
- they all are a pain to clean, but smart design of a more expensive model can make washing it a bit easier.
- you may find out that you thrown away literally tons of fruit pulp, which is actually a useful stuff you paid money for. So, you can consider making fruit purees, or make compost in your backyard.
There are no other particular pros and cons of the juicer as a kitchen utensil, so if you want to buy one, you should pay attention to characteristics of particular models or brands you like.